Connected Wind Services A/S, one of the leading ISPs for turbine maintenance in the European market, has appointed Oliver Auras as new COO
Oliver Auras comes with a broad experience within the renewable energy business and within sales as well as project and service business. He has a background as mechanical engineer and holds a Master of Business Administration.
Oliver Auras has been employed at Connected Wind Services since July 2019, the recent 18 years he was in different leadership positions within the EnBW group.
The Danish founded Connected Wind Services is one of Europe’s leading Independent Service Providers for wind turbines generators with local service teams in Denmark, Sweden, Germany and in France.
A core strategy of Connected Wind Services will be to concentrate in future even more on the service business, on customer needs and on growth in dedicated markets, thus the primary focus for the new COO will be on further strengthening the company’s position within the fields of markets, of business development, of cooperation and service execution in dynamic markets.
“For some time, we have seen major changes within the service business for wind turbine generators, not only in relation to the markets but also with regards to the companies and partnerships in the markets and how service will be executed. Therefore, my primary focus area will be to establish and continue the good dialogue with customers and partners in order to provide solution-based services to our customers. As an Independent Service Provider, we are strongly committed to support our customers in successful plant operations all along the lifetime of their investment”, says Oliver Auras.
About Connected Wind Services
- CWS is one of the market leaders amongst the ISPs for wind turbine generator maintenance in Europe.
- Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Balle, Denmark, with subsidiaries in Germany, Sweden and France.
- More than 165 highly skilled and experienced employees.
- More than 50 service teams maintain more than 1600 WTGs.
- CWS provides complex service projects for wind turbine generators throughout Europe.
- Focused on the full life cycle of wind turbines as a one stop shop to the customer.
- CWS is owned by Energie Baden-Württemberg AG, EnBW.