Head of Operation – Connected Wind Service Denmark A/S
Connected Wind Services Denmark A/S is searching for a Head of operations for the Danish Service organization, based in Skødstrup (Århus)
Do you have experience from the wind industry, and do you possess the needed skillset to manage a service organization internally and externally, then maybe you are the candidate we are looking for?
In cooperation with the local team, the position is the responsible driver of service and operation, quality, and customer satisfaction.
The position has the main responsibility to ensure that the capabilities of the complete operational team have the width and strength to match the market demands.
The position has the main responsibility to ensure consistent, safe, and profitable development of the organization. Fulfilling the contractual obligations, meeting or exceeding performance targets and ensuring a positive development of the customer satisfaction. Main responsibility to ensure the capacity planning is matching the need by close cooperation with CWS clients, sales personnel, and operations.
Working address: Grenåvej 629, Skødstrup (Århus), Denmark
Working hours: full time
Travel: 20 – 30 days yearly.
- Take leadership of the operational dept.
- Ensure high focus on safety throughout the entire operational organization
- Full responsibility for Service and Operations of CWS in DK to meet or exceed assigned targets.
- Full responsibility to ensure performance compliance on our operational contracts with asset owners.
- Full responsibility for meeting set budgets and goals.
- Full responsibility for CWS operational governance and process:
- coordination with supply chain, warehouse, and 3rd parties
- support to ensure closure of sales
- Full responsibility to deliver prices and planning to sales dept.
- Preparation and systematic follow-up in ERP on forecasts and activity plans
- Building, Driving and Maintaining high focus on optimal execution of service projects
- Analyze Profitability Calculations (pre-calculations) for relevant projects to ensure compliance to actual execution
- Full responsibility for terms and conditions for all technicians in the operational dept.
- Contract management
- Customer satisfaction
- Improving processes, work routines
- Steering the business with KPIs
- Dealing with sub suppliers
- Head/lead the various implementation projects needed for the organization, like ISO standards, ERP systems, etc.
- Participation in CWSs forecasting and planning processes
- Representing CWS towards markets and customers
- Provide market & product feedback to CWSs sales management
- People management
Skills and qualifications
Engineering or technical background with commercial add-ons or commercial background but with experience from technical products
- Minimum 5 years of wind experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations.
- Minimum 5 years in management role
- Industry network is preferred.
- “Get the job done” type of attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leader skills.
- English spoken and written
- Danish spoken and written
- German would be an advantage
Key success factors
- Ensuring a consistent and profitable operational dept. meeting or exceeding monthly budget targets
- Accurate forecasting of revenue and profitability
- Leading of service leader teams to ensure to get the job done
- Maintaining or increasing customer satisfaction
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging job in a company that is growing
- Excellent work and salary conditions
- A team of highly skilled and devoted colleagues
- An unformal and flat organization
As soon as possible
Questions regarding the position or the recruitment process can be directed to Managing director Kent Hougaard - by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the position?
Please forward your application and resume to email@example.com.