Technical service coordinator - offshore wind farm Baltic 2
For our Service Center at the Port of Klintholm, Connected Wind Services Denmark A/S is looking for an experienced SWT technician who can act as technical service coordinator for the Baltic 2 offshore windfarm in a 14/14 rotation.
Do you have good experience from offshore wind, preferrable service activities or with Siemens turbines, preferably SWT 3.6 and do you have a good knowledge of German and English language, then you may be the perfect candidate we are looking for to join our onshore service team at the Port of Klintholm on the island of Møn in Denmark.
In cooperation with our team lead and the remaining service team in Denmark & Germany, you must ensure the most efficient planning and coordination of O&M activities in the Baltic 2 wind farm, consisting of 80 units of Siemens SWT 3.6 turbines.
You will play a significant role in the day-to-day operation of the service center in Klintholm, which handles the operational planning of service activities, the warehouse and supply chain, coordination with CTV´s, contractors and hotel accommodation for technicians and other colleagues.
Work address: Port of Klintholm at the island of Møn, Denmark
Working shift: Wednesday to Wednesday on 14/14 rotation
Traveling days: 10 - 15 days a year
- Coordination and planning of service tasks and resources for the service teams
- Handling service orders in SAP (you will be trained in SAP)
- Technical backup for the technicians in the turbines
- Creation and planning of material packages (spare parts)
- Maintaining data in e-Cockpit and SAP for service tasks
- Coordinating with CTV´s and registering in SafeSea
- Coordination and updating of transfer lists
- Communication with service technicians including daily toolbox talk
- Coordination with external suppliers
- Responsible for a good and safe working environment
- Participate in ongoing meetings and online conferences with dispatchers and colleagues in Germany
- Handle warehouse dispatch outside the warehouse employee's fixed working hours
- Validate and verify service reports
- Other ad hoc tasks that occur in a service company
Skills and qualifications
- Mechanical or Electrical Technical background
- Preferably a senior service technician with administrative experience
- Minimum 5 years experience from the offshore wind industry
- Experience from similar positions
- Good knowledge of plant and machinery
- Good knowledge of work processes
- Can work independently and structured
- Strong technical understanding and a good communicator
- Service- and solution oriented
- A strong team player with a safety-first mindset
- Can keep et good overview when it is busy
- Experienced in work processes and systems from the wind turbine industry
- Physically fit and robust
- Good written and linguistic skills in Danish, German and English
Key success factors:
Excellent coordination of service teams and tasks with a focus on safety and efficiency.
What we offer
- A very exciting and challenging job in a growing service company
- A position where you will have a lot of influence on your work
- Good working and wage conditions
- A team of skilled and committed colleagues
- An informal and flat organization
As soon as possible, but we are happy to wait for the right candidate.
Screening and job interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. Questions regarding the position can be directed to Lars Albæk Nielsen mobile phone +45 403 403 00. Send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org