Finance Manager (m/w/d)
Wir suchen einen Finanzmanager für unsere deutsche Niederlassung in Rantrum (Husum)
The Finance Manager reports to the management of CWS Germany and is responsible for the responsibilities defined below within CWS Germany and as an interface to the CWS Group.
We are looking for an experienced finance manager for current business accounting according to HGB and IFRS in Germany, including the coordination as well as the area management of the accounts of vendors and personnel accounting. Tasks include: the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, the monthly preparation of internal financial reporting as well as the preparation and analysis of data on corporate management. This is done in close cooperation with the management, the operational departments as well as the groups accounting and controlling.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Area management and coordination of
- Accounts payable
- Payroll & Travel Expenses
- Bank & Liquidity Accounting
- Responsible for all finance, accounting and administration processes locally
- Ongoing business accounting based on HGB and IFRS including VAT accounting
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with The German Commercial Code (HGB) and IFRS
- Monthly preparation of internal financial reporting
- Creation and coordination of weekly sales and liquidity forecasts
- Coordination and cooperation for annual medium-term planning
- Processing and analysis of data as a basis for corporate management
- Cooperation with the Group Accounting & Controlling
- Coordination with the operating units
- Coordination with Tax advisor and auditors
- Business studies with a focus on accounting
- Accounting experience 2-5 years in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and IFRS
- Experience working with ERP systems (Microsoft Business Central, Navision or SAP) for software and analysis purposes
- Basic controlling understanding desirable
- English fluent in words and writing
Connected Wind Services (CWS) is one of the leading independent service providers (ISPs) for wind turbines in Europe. For more than30 years, the company has been offering operators and owners of wind turbines excellent reliability and service through multi-brand knowledge,multi-skill,local expertise, customer orientation and flexibility.
CWS adapts to individual needs and focuses on the entire life cycle of wind turbines. Our reputation is based on efficiency, flexibility and safety in the maintenance of wind turbines, service projects and the trade in components and spare parts. The company provides integrated, high-quality services that help maximize revenue and protect assets - and covers all customer needs from a single source.
CWS provides services from its four business units in Denmark, Germany, Sweden and, since 2019, also in France. CWS is a 100% subsidiary of one of the largest energy supply companies in Europe - Energie Baden-Württemberg AG (EnBW).
With its headquarters in Rantrum, CWS Deutschland GmbH is currently focusing on the further development of its activities via its other locations in Germany.
Connected Wind Services Deutschland GmbH
z. Hd. Mona Heilmann
oder sehr gern auch per E-Mail.