IT Network Technician
Connected Wind Services A/S is searching for a Network Technician for the group IT organization, based in Skødstrup (Århus)
Are you ready to be part of a professionally strong team of passionate colleagues who handle Connected Winds Service IT to provide the best possible experience and create the best services on the market?
We are looking for you who have experience with data center networks, firewall services, and an infrastructure that is widely spread across different network technologies.
You must be ready to participate in internal tasks, product development, and customer-related tasks as well as act as an advisor to colleagues.
Therefore, you should be able to communicate both in writing and orally in our corporate language - English.
Everyday life consists to a large extent of interdisciplinary collaboration, both with help for IT Operations with documentation, training, and operational tasks, but also with other disciplines & countries in the Connected Wind Service group.
The Network Technician is responsible for the Management / Maintenance of core IT infrastructure and network, incl. migration to the future datacenter solution. This includes the establishment of the connection to turbines for 24/7 surveillance setup and purchasing and installation of hardware og Cloud solution.
Proactive operation via monitoring and logging, as well as documentation, is an essential part of the Network Technician focus area.
Working address: Grenåvej 629, Skødstrup (Århus), Denmark
Working hours: Full time
Travel may be required both inside and outside Denmark.
- IT Network infrastructure
- Connection to turbines (VPN, M2M MPLS network)
- Internal Network / WIFI
- Connection to Business Units
- Azure Network design and implementation
- IDS, Logging, and reporting
- Equipment Configuration Backup / restore
- ISO Compliance (27001)
- Hybrid Server setup,
- Implement and maintain Servers centrally / locally in BU, and Cloud solutions
- Backup and Disaster recovery
- Monitoring and logging
- IT Security
- Endpoint Protection
- Security Audit and logging
- Network Segmentation and Firewalling
- Device hardening
- Participate in the maintaining Processes
- Help establish the foundation to ISO Certifications
- Operation of CWS Modern Workplace
- Remote access
- Patch management
- Central 2nd level IT Support/Helpdesk
As a person, you are solution-oriented and structured. You work in a trustworthy and independent way. You have a great service gene and are especially good at documenting your work. You are positive - even in situations of resistance and pressure.
You are responsible, collaborative, and motivated by delivering high operational stability, while at the same time achieving concrete results thanks to your great drive.
Skills and qualifications
As a suitable candidate, we see that you have 2-3 years of hands-on experience in operating and maintaining critical Network infrastructure and at least 2 years of experience with Cisco Firewalls or similar. You probably have a medium or long-term higher education or knowledge equivalent to this, but the experience is given the highest weight.
- Strong network skills - WAN, LAN, and firewalls (Cisco CCNP or equivalent experience)
- Is Microsoft certified - or equivalent experience (MCSE / MCSA S)
- Several years of Experience in operating complex infrastructure systems in Hybrid solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Azure & O365
Relevant higher-level education and/or certifications
IT professional / Network technician
- English is spoken and written
- Danish spoken and written
- German spoken and written would be an advantage
Key success factors
- Ensure Performance and high availability of IT systems
- Establish and maintain higher data security standards
- Ensure a stable and secure “Modern Workplace” for all CWS employees.
- Maintenance and establishment of proactive monitored IT infrastructure
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging job in a company that is growing
- Excellent work and salary conditions
- A team of highly skilled and devoted colleagues
- An unformal and flat organization
As soon as possible
Questions regarding the position or the recruitment process can be directed to Head of IT Mikkel Jacobsen - by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the position?
Please forward your application and resume to email@example.com