New Managing Director at Connected Wind Services Danmark A/S
Kent Hougaard appointed as new Managing Director of Connected Wind Services Danmark A/S.
Connected Wind Services A/S is one of Europe's leading independent service companies in the wind turbine market generator with national subsidiaries in Denmark, Sweden, France and Germany and more than 30 years of experience in this industry. In 2016, the company with headquarter in Balle in Djursland was taken over by the large German energy company EnBW, Energie Baden-Württemberg AG.
49-year-old Kent Hougaard has more than 25 years of experience in the wind turbine industry, among others from NEG-Micon and Vestas, and has for the past nine years been respectively Sales & Key Account Manager at Connected Wind Services.
As new Managing Director, Kent Hougaard will be responsible for improving and enlarging the service maintenance business, growing up the up-tower repair business and creating a strong network also of spare parts suppliers.
“We will focus on providing and improving our services, which means that our customers across the country will perceive the changes to more satisfaction. We will be providing up-tower service on main shafts and gearboxes and will sell spare parts as well as providing complete main component solutions,” Kent Hougaard says.
Connected Wind Services Danmark covers the entire country with local service teams and performs services on more than 1000 wind turbines in Denmark.
About Connected Wind Services
- CWS is one of the market leaders amongst the ISPs for wind turbine generator maintenance in Europe
- Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Balle, Denmark, with subsidiaries in Germany, Sweden and in France
- More than 160 highly skilled and experienced employees with more than 50 service teams maintain more than 1600 WTGs
- CWS provides complex service projects for wind turbine generators throughout Europe
- Focused on the full life cycle of wind turbines as a one stop to the customer
- CWS is owned by Energie Baden-Württemberg AG, EnBW