Reallocations have been made within one of European market leaders amongst the ISPs for maintenance of wind turbines, Connected Wind Services
Dirk Dollmann, Managing Director of Connected Wind Services Deutschland GmbH is building up Connected Wind Services France SAS in Dijon. He will in the future strengthen the focus also on the French market within the maintenance of wind turbines and enforce the cooperation with partners in the wind market and with OEMs as well as elaborate future up-tower repairs.
Until end of July 2019 Dirk Dollmann was additional to his position in Germany also part of the management of the CWS Holding, Connected Wind Services A/S, with responsibilities for the operational business, sales and technical development. During this time, he initiated and mainly led the building up of CWS France SAS.
The Danish founded Connected Wind Services is one of Europe’s leading Independent Service Providers for wind turbines with local service teams in Denmark, Sweden, Germany and France.
In 2016 Connected Wind Services was acquired by the 3rd largest German utility EnBW, Energie Baden-Württemberg AG.
About Connected Wind Services A/S
- CWS is one of the market leaders amongst the ISPs for wind turbine maintenance in Europe.
- Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Balle, Denmark, with subsidiaries in Germany, Sweden and in France.
- More than 165 highly skilled and experienced employees.
- More than 50 service teams maintain more than 1600 WTGs.
- CWS provides complex service projects for wind turbines throughout Europe.
- Focused on the full life cycle of wind turbines as a one stop to the customer.
- CWS is owned by Energie Baden-Württemberg AG, EnBW.