Emmanuel Schuddinck becomes managing director of Connected Wind Services France SAS
Established in 2019, Connected Wind Services France SAS has now appointed Emmanuel Schuddinck, a well-known capacity within the wind industry, as managing director.
October 15, 2020
As a result of the quick growth of the Connected Wind Services France, including the recent contracts on the maintenance of two French wind turbine plants, the company has settled for a local managing director much sooner than expected.
- With Emmanuel Schuddinck, we welcome a managing director who is deeply rooted in the Dijon region, but is also very familiar with the wind industry, says Dirk Dollmann, Président of Connected Wind Services France SAS.
Besides having 25 years of experience in international companies and organisations, including 10 years of experience in the wind industry, among other things as founder and CEO of the number one French GWO training provider company, Emmanuel Schuddinck is also founder and member of the board of the French wind energy cluster Wind for Future and administrator of the German wind energy training association BZEE.
A strong asset
With a background as Master of Arts in International Trade from the Catholic University of Lille, France, and a specialization in metalworking at Fachhochschule Düsseldorf, Germany, Emmanuel Schuddinck is a strong asset for Connected Wind Services France.
- His extensive experience as well as having worked in an advisory capacity, among other things in industrial settlement in France, will now enable him to successfully contribute his skills to Connected Wind Services France SAS, says Dirk Dollmann, who makes no secret of the fact that Connected Wind Services sees a great potential for growth in the French market.
A growing industry
An ambition, the newly appointed managing director shares.
- My aim is to strive to make Connected Wind Services as successful in France as in Denmark, Germany and Sweden. The French wind energy market is moving fast forward and independent service providers are expected to be playing a bigger role in the coming years. I expect that CWS will be among the leaders in France with high level of quality services, says Emmanuel Schuddinck.
With reference to his experience with education within wind energy maintenance, this is an aspect he emphasizes as well.
- I attach very much importance on human relationship and training of our technicians and global employees. As a service provider both safety and a high level of knowledge is a key to success, and these are values which are based on our human resources, states Emmanuel Schuddinck.
About Connected Wind Services
- Connected Wind Services is one of the market leaders amongst the ISPs for wind turbine maintenance in Europe
- Founded in 1987 in Denmark with subsidiaries in Germany, Sweden and in France
- Connected Wind Services provides complex service projects for wind turbines throughout Europe
- Focused on the full life cycle of wind turbines as a one stop shop to the customer
- Specialized in both older and newer turbine types and with extensive experience with cost-effective up-tower repairs
- Connected Wind Services is owned by Energie Baden-Württemberg AG, EnBW