You want to join a fast-growing, ambitious organization with a friendly, supportive - and always highly professional - atmosphere?
Connected Wind Services Denmark A/S is in cooperation with EnBW, searching for top of the line candidates for our newly establish Offshore Service Operations at Klintholm in Denmark.
Do you have experience from the offshore wind industry and do you possess the needed skillset, then maybe you are the candidate we are looking for?
In cooperation with the Team Supervisor your responsibility will be to ensure optimal planning and coordination of planned activities for the Baltic 2 site. You will play an active part of a local team consisting of various site planners, warehouse functions, technicians and other colleagues.
- Working address: Klintholm, Møn, Denmark
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday 05-14 o’clock (7/7 or 14/14 rotation)
- Travel: 10 – 20 days yearly for training etc.
- Classification of the maintenance teams consisting of EnBW service technicians and temporary workers
- Daily planning based on work orders created in SAP
- Creation of location bundled work packages
- Entry, valuation and confirmation of SAP orders
- Creation and maintenance of maintenance notifications (start, end, completion for external service)
- Maintaining bad weather tables
- Communication with the CTV's
- Communication with service technicians
- Reporting to the managers of Baltic 2 operations
- Create availability messages/availability forecasts
- Execution and documentation of a daily work planning and work debriefing with the service technicians and temporary employees
- Editing and maintenance of E-Cockpit
- Making short safety calls
- Coordination of external companies
- Coordination of external work ships
- Ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with SCHUSIKO and HSE guidelines
- Evaluate created SAP maintenance plans and orders
- Instructions/instruction from external companies in Klintholm
- Creation of work instructions
- Arrangements and consultations with the disposition and work preparation department in Barhöft
- Technical clarification about work preparation in Barhöft
- Taking over the activities of the warehouse clerk in Klintholm, outside his or her working hours
- Validation and control of service reports
- Documentation/validation downtimes
Skills and qualifications
- Engineering or technical (electrical) background
- Minimum 5 years of wind experience
- Good knowledge of plant and machinery
- Good knowledge of work processes
- Professional experience in the offshore and wind energy sector
- Independent working style and a strong sense of order
- Good MS Office, SAP PM and SAP MM knowledge
- Strong technical understanding and commercial vision
- driving license for vehicle category B, BE
- Physically fit and resilient
- Ability to improvise, team player, assertive
- Structured and good coordination skills
- German spoken and written
- English spoken and written
- Danish spoken and written
Key success factors
- Ensuring a consistent and profitable operational revenue, meeting or exceeding monthly budget targets
- High level coordination of operational teams to get the job done
- Maintaining or increasing customer satisfaction
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging job in a company that is growing
- Excellent work and salary conditions
- A team of highly skilled and devoted colleagues
- An unformal and flat organization
- As soon as possible
Questions regarding the position or the recruitment process can be directed to Head of Operations - Mikkel Kærgaard - by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the position?
Please forward your application and resume to email@example.com.
With Kind Regards
Head of Operations