Connected Wind Services is searching for a specialist within the field of occupational Health, Safety & Environment
Connected Wind Services Denmark is expanding our efforts within the field of occupational Health, Safety & Environment, and is seeking an experienced HSE specialist to support our future growth.
Do you have experience from the on-/offshore wind industry and do you possess the needed skillset, then maybe you are the candidate we are looking for?
The position includes the responsibility to ensure consistent achievement of HSE goals and targets through encouraging planning and coordination with CWS clients, CWS operational staff and the group related functions in other business units.
- Working address: Nyballevej 8, 8444 Balle (8541 Skødstrup per 1/6/21)
- Working hours: Fulltime
- Reports to the QHSE manager
- Travel: 10 – 20 days yearly for training etc.
- Ensure alignment between CWS work processes and customer Operational Control Procedures (OCP)
- Preparation of and systematic follow-up on planned activities
- Close follow up and reporting on KPI´s
- Prepare and work out RAMS in cooperation with the technical staff
- Support the general implementation and daily operation of the ISO45001
- Participation in CWS' planning processes
- Engage with client HSE representatives
- Provide support to ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations on all HSE related topics
- Participate in client meetings (if requested)
- Support to QHSE manager
Skills and qualifications
- Engineering or technical background
- Minimum 3 years of wind experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HSE work
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Are competent and skilled in Risk Assessment
- Have experience with implementing HSE policies
- Are a comfortable user of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details
- Independent working style and a strong sense of order
- Structured and good coordination skills
- Danish spoken and written
- English spoken and written
Key success factors
- Maintaining and improving high focus on HSE topics within CWS
- Ensuring an effective and efficient implementation of HSE systems
- Coordination of activities between technical staff and business units
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job in a company that is growing
- Excellent work and salary conditions
- A team of highly skilled and devoted colleagues
- An unformal and flat organization
- As soon as possible
Questions regarding the position or the recruitment process can be directed to Head of Operations Mikkel Kærgaard by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the position?
Please forward your application and resume to email@example.com.
With Kind Regards
Head of Operations